Disappointed by the X1 exclusives

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disappointed by the X1 exclusives

User Info: NathanDrakeSwag

NathanDrakeSwag
3 years ago#1
I don't see a single one that I'm interested enough to buy. For PS4 I see

Killzone Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS Second Son
The Order 1886
Driveclub
Knack
Yakuza Ishin
Guilty Gear Xrd
etc.

After such a long gen I really wanted to buy both consoles but the X1 exclusives are just not very appealing.

User Info: Snickers085

Snickers085
3 years ago#2
This topic is new and exciting.

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
3 years ago#3
I completely disagree. I actually think the PS4 has a fairly awful launch line up, while the Xbox One has a pretty good collection of titles. Whether or not this will last the entire generation, still remains to be seen.
Seattle Seahawks.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#4
I too am excited for etc.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#5
Swag, man. Swag.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: LICKWIDPAlN

LICKWIDPAlN
3 years ago#6
I completely agree TC. Don't feel like you are alone in these troll infested waters.
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#7
Lol, Driveclub.

Also your username is too obvious whats its purpose is for.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: maheo30

maheo30
3 years ago#8
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
I don't see a single one that I'm interested enough to buy. For PS4 I see

Killzone Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS Second Son
The Order 1886
Driveclub
Knack
Yakuza Ishin
Guilty Gear Xrd
etc.

After such a long gen I really wanted to buy both consoles but the X1 exclusives are just not very appealing.

Just goes to show people are different, because of those games there is not a one I want to play. I am interested in a few of the X1 games.
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
3 years ago#9
PS4 board that way
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4 <------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the Horde!!!!

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
3 years ago#10
Even most ponies won't argue the PS4 has a weak launch lineup. Worth a laugh though
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disappointed by the X1 exclusives

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived