should I cancel preorder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. should I cancel preorder?

User Info: SirLimbo

SirLimbo
3 years ago#1
Heya,

having a hard time deciding whether or not I should cancel my preorder.

I've got the money so that's not the issue. The issue honestly is that there isn't a launch title that interests me.

I'm waiting for Halo and Project Spark. The latter I can wait for until Halo launch.

Should I cancel Day One and wait for the inevitable Halo Edition when it's released?

The majority of games like Titanfall and Star Wars Battlefront I'll be getting for PC.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#2
If there is nothing you want yet and saves you money then I would say to cancel it.

Or go and try one at a store and see what you think then cancel/keep it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: ian2k4

ian2k4
3 years ago#3
It is a lot of money to spend on a console without any games you want at launch, i'm gonna get both consoles next year when theres some games out i want.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
Depends if you want the Day One console. The One won't be going down in price for a couple years, so you could wait for a Halo console (if there is one), get the Day One now, or just get the regular edition.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#5
no keep the preorder and sell the day one on ebay for a thousand bucks
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#6
Alexanaxela posted...

And then sell the thousand bucks for TWO THOUSAND BUCKS!
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: MetroidFan9999

MetroidFan9999
3 years ago#7
Yeah, you should. Wait for Halo release, it might just flop especially after the mediocre Halo 4.
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
3 years ago#8
Sell it on eBay now and make an extra $100 bucks or so.

User Info: TheM00d

TheM00d
3 years ago#9
If there isn't anything of interest to you at launch than it's best to save the money for something else and cancel the pre order. There's no sense in you having a console to play when none of the games interest you. You could just put the money aside for when the games you want do come out.
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
3 years ago#10
DarkJaydragon posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

And then sell the thousand bucks for TWO THOUSAND BUCKS!

Warren Buffet over here
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. should I cancel preorder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived