Total Value of all of the gamestop store managers conference bri... er gifts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Total Value of all of the gamestop store managers conference bri... er gifts

User Info: FinzFan4life

FinzFan4life
3 years ago#21
They only get one new console at my local stores
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#22
CRASS5000 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
They could sell all that back to the store and get $12.00 toward their next purchase.

I lol'd
me too

User Info: danl0134

danl0134
3 years ago#23
Ironman06 posted...
They could sell all that back to the store and get $12.00 toward their next purchase.

I wish you could "like" posts on Gamefaqs.
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL

User Info: Shadowalker1191

Shadowalker1191
3 years ago#24
Panner posted...
When i used to manage a GAME store here in the UK, i went to one of the GAME conferences and got a shed load of free gifts.

You want to know what i did with it all?
I passed it all around with the my staff. Except the white Nintendo DS that i got. I got that bad boy signed by Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) for my wife.

Thats the same thing I did when I managed one of GS's stores. I kept a few things and I did a name in the hat for the rest of the goodies for the team to get stuff, not just the crappy stickers, tshirts and note pads that I already had 100's of.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Total Value of all of the gamestop store managers conference bri... er gifts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived