To the people getting this on launch day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the people getting this on launch day

User Info: danl0134

danl0134
3 years ago#21
Dead Rising 3! Will DL KI and Crimson Dragon.

I may go for CoD or AC4 before the year ends.
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL

User Info: sulkythefish

sulkythefish
3 years ago#22
mike468 posted...
EGMRULZ posted...
sulkythefish posted...
Do you know what else you will buy with the console?

At the moment I'm getting
Day 1 forza bundle
BF4
AC4
NFS
DR3
RYSE
COD

Not sure about the last 2 as I've not seen that much coverage about it and if COD is garbage online on the 360 I'll just cancel my preorder for it.

Dude, that's over $900 you're going to be spending on it. If I were you I'd do something else with that paycheck.

That's nothing. Some us who are grabbing both next gen systems at launch + games are looking at a $1,200+ bill easily.

As for me:
XBO - $500
PS4 - $400
Killer Instinct fightstick - $200
XBL Subscription - $60
KI - $40
Crimson Dragon $20
Battlefield 4 - $70
Forza 5 - $80
total - $1,370

That doesn't include shipping & tax, or other games I'm considering getting (like Assassin's Creed 4, COD or Ryse). Nor does it factor in games like Destiny or TitanFall which where pre-ordered, but don't come out for a few months.

Sorry for the late reply but just got up.

I can buy so much for the system because I put some money down earlier in the year and everything I have traded in this year I've left as credit so when the xb1 comes out I won't have to pay any money at the time because I've saved up.

I was going to get aps4 as well but canceled my pre order when I got my PC a few months ago as I didn't think I needed all 3 and I prefer Xbox to PS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the people getting this on launch day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived