official pre order numbers ps4 in the lead Xbox 1 right behind

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. official pre order numbers ps4 in the lead Xbox 1 right behind

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
3 years ago#61
RyuuHou25 posted...
Game pre orders apparently equal console pre orders >.>

In the latest pre-order data the PlayStation 4 has gained 125,000 pre-orders for a total of 725,000 in the US. The Xbox One has managed to gain ground on the PlayStation 4 as it gained 175,000 pre-orders during the same time frame. The Xbox One currently sits at 525,000 pre-orders.
That's console preorders. How correct it is, well....lolvgchartz

User Info: DesperateMonkey

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#62
Ramsus082 posted...
People keep forgetting, or more accurately purposely neglecting, the fact that XboxOne pre-orders for launch are still available. Today. PS4's have been closed for a while now.

Actually, MS limited pre-orders and really are catching up to the fact that they didn't let people pre-order more before. I remember when I went to EB games and they ha 200 pre-orders of PS4 and only 40 XB1s but the XB1 was full. So this looks like MS has made up a lot of ground after it released out more consoles.
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
3 years ago#63
Even a majority of Americans prefer Sonys Station of Play the 4th?
Patriotism is a worthless endeavor. We all prefer more power for less money.
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#64
So when the gap is huge = LOL @ taking that site seriously
when the gap is short = TOTALLY LEGIT STUFF
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#65
TheBonfini posted...
Even a majority of Americans prefer Sonys Station of Play the 4th?
Patriotism is a worthless endeavor. We all prefer more power for less money.

Thats really not an argument you want to make... Americans prefer features, usability and so forth over power.
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#66
Demon_Acker posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Game pre orders apparently equal console pre orders >.>

In the latest pre-order data the PlayStation 4 has gained 125,000 pre-orders for a total of 725,000 in the US. The Xbox One has managed to gain ground on the PlayStation 4 as it gained 175,000 pre-orders during the same time frame. The Xbox One currently sits at 525,000 pre-orders.
That's console preorders. How correct it is, well....lolvgchartz

Right, I keep forgetting, vgchartz just keeps track of the US >.> Because, for some idiotic reason, that's all that matters *strong sarcasm*
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#67
Those numbers are still WAY below what MS projected to sell this Christmas
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#68
What was their projection?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. official pre order numbers ps4 in the lead Xbox 1 right behind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived