New Xbox One Ad - Invitation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Ad - Invitation

User Info: ejay8320

ejay8320
3 years ago#51
I gotta say that was a well done ad, and the right approach compared to the previous ones.

This is the kind of advertising MS should;ve opened with.

User Info: LambentBlaze

LambentBlaze
3 years ago#52
Will gladly accept the invitation, Xbox.

User Info: ej_2010_ej

ej_2010_ej
3 years ago#53
Personally, I'm not getting an Xbone, but i have to admit that advertisement trailer was pretty good.
I HaTe pPl ThaT tALk liKe ThIS

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#54
Common sense would dictate that, if a zombie is beckoning you to come closer, it's probably a good idea to politely decline if you enjoy not being gnawed on.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#55
Reflex-Arc posted...
Common sense would dictate that, if a zombie is beckoning you to come closer, it's probably a good idea to politely decline if you enjoy not being gnawed on.

You've obviously never seen Warm Bodies. All a zombie needs is some TLC and they will fall madly in love with you and become human again. It's how I plan on getting married one day!
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#56
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

You've obviously never seen Warm Bodies. All a zombie needs is some TLC and they will fall madly in love with you and become human again. It's how I plan on getting married one day!

The movie with Jack the Giant Slayer in it?

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

My girl wanted to drag me to see that, but it looked a bit too chickflickish to me. ;-)
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: solideye11

solideye11
3 years ago#57
Any idea if this will be on TV? I always see the PS4 Taco Bel commercial and the musical commercial, but I don't see anything about the Xbox One. We're about a month away from release, you would think they would have some commercials up by now.
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies. I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly.
PSN: chr11224

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#58
Reflex-Arc posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

My girl wanted to drag me to see that, but it looked a bit too chickflickish to me. ;-)

Well you missed out on quite the cinematic masterpiece!
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
3 years ago#59
Cool ad
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#60
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

Well you missed out on quite the cinematic masterpiece!

No doubt. I can only imagine that it cleaned house at the Teen Choice awards.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Ad - Invitation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived