Kinect 2.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect 2.0

User Info: Webmaster4531

Webmaster4531
4 years ago#1
Has anyone actually tried one out?
Ad Hominem.

Webmaster4531
4 years ago#2
Really, no one has tried one out?
Ad Hominem.

Webmaster4531
4 years ago#3
Is my title too plain?
Ad Hominem.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#4
A few folks have posted recently about playing the Jet Ski demo from Kinect Sports at the recent Xbox One Tour events. Opinions have ranged from "That was fun, my kids will love it" to "Kinect Suxxorz...So laggy".

I'm hoping to try it out myself on Sunday at the Seattle event to generate my own opinion on it.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
4 years ago#5
Kinect 2.0?
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: whitelytning

whitelytning
4 years ago#6
I think the Kinect has more potential outside of actual game play. Thats what I'm interested in hearing about.
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
4 years ago#7
People have tried them out in youtube videos, but I don't think the kinect is included on the setups they have around the country.
PSN: El_Coon

Webmaster4531
4 years ago#8
aj4x94 posted...
Kinect 2.0?

The thing that's making the Xbox One cost more.

whitelytning posted...
I think the Kinect has more potential outside of actual game play. Thats what I'm interested in hearing about.

So do you think the voice stuff is all you will use? Maybe motion as a sudo mouse?
Ad Hominem.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#9
Webmaster4531 posted...
So do you think the voice stuff is all you will use? Maybe motion as a sudo mouse

you'd have to be careful what you say. Can't talk with people in the room or you might say a key word that would disrupt what your doing on the xbox
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: whitelytning

whitelytning
4 years ago#10
Webmaster4531 posted...

whitelytning posted...

So do you think the voice stuff is all you will use? Maybe motion as a sudo mouse?

That and all the social stuff. I play mostly multiplayer games with the same group of people so the social chat/video stuff looks like it be cool.
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect 2.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived