So Kinect is a must now....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Kinect is a must now....

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
3 years ago#1
MS keeps saying this is a great device yet there is no game announced for it, we haven't seen anything cool we can do with it in Ghosts, Ryse or any other game...

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#2
It's a supplement to the controller. Some really look forward to that. And, well, the menu navigation.
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
3 years ago#3
Kinect Sports Rivals, The Fighter Within
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#4
lmao wow you know nothing. Have you ever heard of D4? Kinect Sports Rivals? The voice commands in Ryse? Zombies picking up on your sound in Dead Rising 3? I know it's in Battlefield 4. Head leaning or something? Go to bed. It's getting late TC.
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, Xbox Fitness (1-Year free), KI3 (F2P)

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#5
D4
Kinect Sports Rivals
Zoo Tycoon
Zumba Fitness
Just Dance

That whole Fitness App with Insanity and P90X is Kinect-based.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#6
Foxx3k posted...
D4
Kinect Sports Rivals
Zoo Tycoon
Zumba Fitness
Just Dance

That whole Fitness App with Insanity and P90X is Kinect-based.

Oh yeah. Forgot about Xbox Fitness. That uses Kinect way more than anything I've seen so far.
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, Xbox Fitness (1-Year free), KI3 (F2P)

User Info: Decimator11

Decimator11
3 years ago#7
Battlefield 4 apparently has implemented leaning using Kinect as well.
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#8
Decimator11 posted...

I remember when SOCOM: Confrontation used Sixaxis for leaning on the PS3. That was a horrible idea. I imagine Kinect implementation will be even worse.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
3 years ago#9
Shura_Surplice posted...
MS keeps saying this is a great device yet there is no game announced for it, we haven't seen anything cool we can do with it in Ghosts, Ryse or any other game...

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/JonnieClarko/WP_20131025_035.jpg

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#10
Foxx3k posted...
Decimator11 posted...

I remember when SOCOM: Confrontation used Sixaxis for leaning on the PS3. That was a horrible idea. I imagine Kinect implementation will be even worse.

I have little hope that the kinect will actually deliver an experience in a AAA game that will make me go: "Yep, worth the extra $100 dollars." Supplementary actions in games where the controller is canon is generally not something I'm getting excited for.
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Kinect is a must now....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived