As <thing that plays games> Gamer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As <thing that plays games> Gamer

User Info: BraxSimeon

BraxSimeon
3 years ago#1
I just want to say that the Wii U and the PSP Vita are the first gaming systems I haven't bought in a long, long time.

I credit that fact to this fantastic little device that costs more than either, has lower resolution, and has literally, no gamepad included. It's called an iPod touch - and because I'm a GAMER instead of a Platform Loyalist, I don't care nearly as much about tech specs as I do about HAVING FUN.

BWAA HA HA! No mouse, no keyboard, no gamepad, no Halo, no Killzone, just a bunch of REALLY FUN games (that are free 90% of the time). That's right - I play games on an INFERIOR MACHINE that COSTS MORE! I don't expect most of you to understand - I just wanted to get that out.

Go back to your petty arguing about resolutions and shooters.
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#2
How dare you! You go against all that the neck-beards stand for! GOOD DAY, SIR!

*Tips fedora, swishes cape and leaves topic.*
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

BraxSimeon
3 years ago#3
DarkJaydragon posted...
How dare you! You go against all that the neck-beards stand for! GOOD DAY, SIR!

*Tips fedora, swishes cape and leaves topic.*

Whoa... did you see that guy...?

8-0

...I gotta get me a cape...
13 12 4 X

User Info: Skynet82997

Skynet82997
3 years ago#4
Go away with your own opinions and just liking the things that you like!

That is NOT ALLOWED here!
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#5
Skynet82997 posted...
Go away with your own opinions and just liking the things that you like!

That is NOT ALLOWED here!

Sir, I believe you will find that I am an atheist and a PS4 gamer, obviously I am superior.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
3 years ago#6
Hey, I've played some good games on my Ipad. Doors and Rooms, Paint it Back (Like Picross for the DS), Pivvot, Logic Games...

Good stuff.

User Info: Webmaster4531

Webmaster4531
3 years ago#7
Anyone in the know knows that the reason the Wii sold and the Wii U didn't is because the casual fanbase switch over to iOS.
Ad Hominem.

User Info: Dev0311

Dev0311
3 years ago#8
iPod touch will never compare to gaming on a Wii U or Vita. Lack of tactile buttons is why.

BraxSimeon
3 years ago#9
Dev0311 posted...
iPod touch will never compare to gaming on a Wii U or Vita. Lack of tactile buttons is why.

I guess you might have a pretty limited definition of "compare" - 'cuz I can compare a lot of things. I used to worry about tactile buttons - I thought, "How are you going to game without physical buttons." I got over that real fast about the time I got a Zune HD and my first iTouch. As it turns out, tactile buttons aren't necessary for a lot of games to be fun - and there are also a number of games that work better with a touch screen than with buttons.

End of the day - it just means either system has different strengths - but let's not go out without mentioning this:

Wii U and PSP Vita will never compare to the iTouch. Far too expensive games is why.
13 12 4 X
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As <thing that plays games> Gamer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived