Anyone else cancelling their Xbox One Preorder and picking up the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else cancelling their Xbox One Preorder and picking up the Wii U?

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
4 years ago#21
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Doukou posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Xeeh_Bitz is a known Sony Pony. He is going to take any responses highly defensively because he thinks he is being a clever troll. That he has NathanDrake as a cheerleader shows you how sad this topic is.
Why I call the PS4 garbage and powerful as a laptop?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66175202

So you just enjoy trolling?

No, I just understand the hardware and realize that these consoles are not meant to be powerful, but I did however expect 1080P since I've been gaming at that resolution for years on the PC. I also don't pick sides on games nor systems. That's what children do, I do however have an opinion and I share it. Negative or Positive, as both can be valid based on how I choose to apply them.

Children do that but they are also people who use petty insults to try and back their opinions.
Wonder if you use petty insults..yep
Guess you aren't that much better than those your criticize. Have fun holding yourself to a lower standard than everyone else

A bit of hypocriticy there 'eh

I am the world's biggest hypocrite
I have a trophy for it.
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA

User Info: DesperateMonkey

DesperateMonkey
4 years ago#22
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xeeh_Bitz is a known Sony Pony. He is going to take any responses highly defensively because he thinks he is being a clever troll. That he has NathanDrake as a cheerleader shows you how sad this topic is.

Because everyone admits PCs are stronger... That is universal to almost all boards. Even the most die hard Wii fanboys conceded to the superiority of PCs. Doesn't change the fact that you get super butt hurt everytime people talk about something XB1 has over PS4.

I don't, I argue with facts

Sorry I stopped reading here, ROFL, couldn't stop laughing....

Xeeh_Bitz fact: lol Kinect is a spybox and it won't do anything for games! Cloud is useless, we know this! Dedicated servers don't make a difference!

Oh man, you are truly lost if you think what you argue qualify as "facts".
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#23
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Because everyone admits PCs are stronger... That is universal to almost all boards. Even the most die hard Wii fanboys conceded to the superiority of PCs. Doesn't change the fact that you get super butt hurt everytime people talk about something XB1 has over PS4.

I don't, I argue with facts

Sorry I stopped reading here, ROFL, couldn't stop laughing....

Xeeh_Bitz fact: lol Kinect is a spybox and it won't do anything for games! Cloud is useless, we know this! Dedicated servers don't make a difference!

Oh man, you are truly lost if you think what you argue qualify as "facts".

First of all, show me where I said Kinect is a Spybox, I did however said it will not revolutionize gaming. Cloud is fairly worthless, considering if the game requires the cloud, it also acts as DRM and if you can't get online. You simply can't play the game. Dedicated servers are not the savior to online gaming, latency is determined based on distance and type of connection, fiber optics does remove that but only a small portion of the world even has access to such. Those are all facts.

For someone with a PC listed in their sig, you sure have no real knowledge of using dedicated servers on a PC or playing MMOs(Cloud processing)
Best Windows ever, Windows 8.1!

DesperateMonkey
4 years ago#24
Lol, thanks for proving my point. Your post has everything except facts...
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#25

First rule of argument is to provide solid rebuttal. What you provided is that of a person who has nothing.

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#26
Anyway, now that the trolls are done attacking me, I am looking forward to Wii U's existing game library and the new Mario looks great.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#27
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Anyway, now that the trolls are done attacking me, I am looking forward to Wii U

Do you not see the irony here?
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#28
SunDevil77 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Anyway, now that the trolls are done attacking me, I am looking forward to Wii U

Do you not see the irony here?

What irony? I'm just curious if anyone else is getting the Wii U instead. Both systems has gimmicks and lessor specs, so it's safe to assume that Wii U and Xbox One gamers share a common bond.

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
4 years ago#29
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
What irony? I'm just curious if anyone else is getting the Wii U instead. Both systems has gimmicks and lessor specs, so it's safe to assume that Wii U and Xbox One gamers share a common bond.

Never considered it that way. It does seem like a logical progression.

DesperateMonkey
4 years ago#30
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

First rule of argument is to provide solid rebuttal. What you provided is that of a person who has nothing.

*woosh*

The rebuttal is that you don't use facts, you use speculation. This is too much!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else cancelling their Xbox One Preorder and picking up the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived