So my account just got suspended ..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my account just got suspended ..

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#11
thisismyusernme posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Trashed talked players in gta online.

Oh bull****

Right? Most of the people I trashed talked were the type that go around with their friends ganging up on people, I'm guessing they got all their little crew members to file complaints on my acc. I think it's funny.
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: thisismyusernme

thisismyusernme
3 years ago#12
wskingws posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Oh bull****

Right? Most of the people I trashed talked were the type that go around with their friends ganging up on people, I'm guessing they got all their little crew members to file complaints on my acc. I think it's funny.

No I'm calling bull**** on you. If you could get banned for trash talking Microsoft would have dispatched a hit squad to assassinate me by now...
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED

wskingws
3 years ago#13
CapnStanky posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

I wish people like you switched to PS4.

Ok? I trash talked a couple of players that were being complete douche bags so I should switch to ps4? Lol

User Info: Gamer4e4

Gamer4e4
3 years ago#14
We don't care, twitter is that way ---->

wskingws
3 years ago#15
wskingws posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Oh bull****

No I'm calling bull**** on you. If you could get banned for trash talking Microsoft would have dispatched a hit squad to assassinate me by now...

You didn't even read the post did you. I said it before and I'll say it again: "Im guessing they got all their little crew members to file complains on my acc". Oh and I never said I got banned. Learn to read.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#16
wskingws posted...
Ok? I trash talked a couple of players that were being complete douche bags so I should switch to ps4? Lol

Is this the language you were using? No wonder you were suspended. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth???
http://i.imgur.com/IMeDrv7.gif
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png

wskingws
3 years ago#17
scoobydoobydont posted...
wskingws posted...

Is this the language you were using? No wonder you were suspended. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth???
http://i.imgur.com/IMeDrv7.gif

Cool story bro.

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
3 years ago#18
Wow, you people are scummy.
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily

User Info: DelRowe

DelRowe
3 years ago#19
CapnStanky posted...
I wish people like you switched to PS4.

Yea. The idiotic Xbox Live community really gets on your nerves doesn't it?
You are not in control.

User Info: thisismyusernme

thisismyusernme
3 years ago#20
wskingws posted...

You didn't even read the post did you. I said it before and I'll say it again: "Im guessing they got all their little crew members to file complains on my acc".

It takes a LOT more than that... A LOT. It used to be if you wanted to change your tag for free you'd have to beg enough people to file a complaint that it's inappropriate. You wouldn't get a ban but you'd have to change your tag and it was free. That took hundreds of complaints to achieve. You don't get a 3 week ban jus for talking **** to some kid. You did somehting else.

wskingws posted...
Oh and I never said I got banned. Learn to read.

wskingws posted...
But I'm still buying an Xbox one. I just cant turn my back on this awesome controller.

Edit: forgot to mention it got banned for 3 weeks.

You were saying troll?
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my account just got suspended ..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived