Did someone at Microsoft...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did someone at Microsoft...

User Info: ManInGorillaSut

ManInGorillaSut
3 years ago#1
run over a Gypsy or something? Cause I really can't see any other way that so many things are going so wrong for them than a Gypsy or Voodoo Curse. Its actually getting funny, a few days ago I posted "no way things get worse for MS."

Then I read today's news...
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#2
What news?
That the PS3 Dark Souls 2 beta is delayed?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: Rainy_David1

Rainy_David1
3 years ago#3
What news?

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#4
lol these guys didn't hear da news
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.

User Info: bottledancer

bottledancer
3 years ago#5
Haha you guys haven't heard the news yet?
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me

User Info: NathanDrakeSwag

NathanDrakeSwag
3 years ago#6
The only thing left is for them to delay the console. I honestly think they will. There is no way you can release a $500 system that only plays games in 720p and has a broken online service.

User Info: a687947

a687947
3 years ago#7
it's just a bunch of rumors from the same moron that said they were going to down-clock the esram a few days before it was announced that they were up-clocking it.

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#8
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
The only thing left is for them to delay the console. I honestly think they will. There is no way you can release a $500 system that only plays games in 720p and has a broken online service.

It only plays games in 720p and has a broken online service? When did they announce that?

User Info: a687947

a687947
3 years ago#9
Millertime660 posted...

It only plays games in 720p and has a broken online service? When did they announce that?

the same time they announced that it also gives massages and can turn into a car

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#10
a687947 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

the same time they announced that it also gives massages and can turn into a car

thought so.... people love lying around here
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did someone at Microsoft...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived