xb1 pre order issue

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xb1 pre order issue

User Info: Tigerkumaru

Tigerkumaru
3 years ago#1
So I canceled my ps4 pre order because it was a waste of money for me atm. So now I wanna get a xb1 but I called around and no one is doing pre orders anymore. I seen amazon still lets you pre order but its not guaranteed to get it day one. Should I just get the amazon one and wait or on the 22nd troll every store in my area?
GT: JJ Tha Legend

User Info: sulkythefish

sulkythefish
3 years ago#2
Where do you live? US, UK or somewhere else?

Tigerkumaru
3 years ago#3
I live in the us (Michigan)

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#4
MS has stated that they plan to have consoles on shelves at launch, so camping should be an option. It doesn't hurt to have a pre-order in the queue at Amazon and then cancel if you find one sooner elsewhere. Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships.

User Info: sulkythefish

sulkythefish
3 years ago#5
Can't help you as I live in the UK and know where you can get day one consoles here but US I've no clue sorry

Tigerkumaru
3 years ago#6
billsfanno1 posted...
MS has stated that they plan to have consoles on shelves at launch, so camping should be an option. It doesn't hurt to have a pre-order in the queue at Amazon and then cancel if you find one sooner elsewhere. Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships.

Now thats a great idea thats what ill do thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xb1 pre order issue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived