So, do you think Xbox One RPG's are going to start coming in 2 or 3 Blu-Rays?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So, do you think Xbox One RPG's are going to start coming in 2 or 3 Blu-Rays?

User Info: TerraUniverse

TerraUniverse
3 years ago#1
I mean, Call of Duty: Ghosts is about 50GB and it's probably because of all the graphics.

RPG's use a lot of movies and big worlds, so with the same Call of Duty: Ghosts graphics, I would assume they would have to come in multiple Blu-Rays.

I would also assume the PS4 would be the same.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
Nah, they're coming out on N64 carts.
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
3 years ago#3
Unless they avoid compressing the games, I doubt that the majority of RPGs would be two discs

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
3 years ago#4
Why are you assuming 50GB is the max?

Blu-ray discs are already capable of 200GB on a single disc, single side.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#5
Maybe the videos could be stored on the cloud.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: vmufan

vmufan
3 years ago#6
2 Disc games, going back to CD's are full of videos, most are just gimmick, for some reason we like that the game splits in 2-3 discs.

I personally like it when developers use real time game scenes instead of videos.
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#7
Foxx3k posted...
Maybe the videos could be stored on the cloud.

Eww God no!
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So, do you think Xbox One RPG's are going to start coming in 2 or 3 Blu-Rays?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived