the thing that I find funny...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. the thing that I find funny...

User Info: catzrul2002

catzrul2002
3 years ago#11
I view both boards quite often, not much else I can do with a broken foot tbh, recently the PS4 boards is facing a large wave of trolling, which I feel is currently worse than the Xbox One boards.
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#12
catzrul2002 posted...
I view both boards quite often, not much else I can do with a broken foot tbh, recently the PS4 boards is facing a large wave of trolling, which I feel is currently worse than the Xbox One boards.

A broken foot? Hope you're not that base jumper I just watched break his foot a second ago. That looked so nasty I almost gagged.
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: catzrul2002

catzrul2002
3 years ago#13
656stooge posted...
catzrul2002 posted...

A broken foot? Hope you're not that base jumper I just watched break his foot a second ago. That looked so nasty I almost gagged.

lol. Nah, work related, some idiot (moi) dropped a pallete.
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. the thing that I find funny...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived