When do Xbox One games go on sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When do Xbox One games go on sale

User Info: ElGado

ElGado
4 years ago#1
Will we be able to buy them before launch day? I kinda want to already have my stuff ready so I can plug and play. The anticipation is starting to build.

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
4 years ago#2
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game. So you wont be able to plug and play anyways. But as far as I know street date for all launch titles is the same day as the console. So major retailers most likely wont sell them before that.

ElGado
4 years ago#3
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game. So you wont be able to plug and play anyways. But as far as I know street date for all launch titles is the same day as the console. So major retailers most likely wont sell them before that.

I know that. But I mean have all my stuff set up and ready to go, download a patch and get ready for some gaming.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game

You can start playing just moments after a game starts installing.

Some retailers will be selling multiplats (including BF4, AC 4 and CoD Ghosts, iirc) on Nov. 19th.
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

ElGado
4 years ago#5
Apparently a bunch of games go on sale the 15th.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one/xbox-one-games/pcmcat303600050005.c?id=pcmcat303600050005

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
4 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
ACx7 posted...
There's a massive patch you'll have to download. Then you have to install each game

Some retailers will be selling multiplats (including BF4, AC 4 and CoD Ghosts, iirc) on Nov. 19th.

Good. I hadn't heard this confirmed for Xbox One. Guess I just missed it.

That seems odd. Why not just wait a few days and release them with the system? Oh well. Guess it's good for people like TC who would rather have them waiting for when they get the console home. :D

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
ACx7 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ACx7 posted...

Good. I hadn't heard this confirmed for Xbox One. Guess I just missed it.

That seems odd. Why not just wait a few days and release them with the system? Oh well. Guess it's good for people like TC who would rather have them waiting for when they get the console home. :D

Looks like I was a couple days off :o but I like when games come out on Tuesdays. Tuesdays a film buff heaven...I get my new flicks, and new games in one trip
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When do Xbox One games go on sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived