I am beginning to question my purchase :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am beginning to question my purchase :(

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#1
Apparently all Amazon PS4 Launch consoles are getting an extra controller for free. So they basically get 2 controllers with their console. As an Xbox owner why the hell am i not getting any cool sh**? First it was the DRM, Now its no 1080p, I live in America- No free game, oh and your console costs $100 more. Like what the hell!! I'm buying a console from badass Microsoft and can't play 1080p Ghosts. That is bull****!

This is launch does not in anyway feel as epic as it should be. I would be way more pumped right now if i had a ps4 preordered, and i don't even like dualshock...

This just isn't right!
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas

User Info: blakmog

blakmog
3 years ago#2
Lol a free controller is not the only reason you should run far away from the xbone.
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Disgaea D2 :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>

badmanneil
3 years ago#3
Xbox live easily made xbox 360 the best console to own. Xbox 360 is going out with a lot of AAA games. 360 is getting Titanfall! Why would Microsoft not want to pick up on such a high and just have a blast with One?

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#4
You brought up amazon, so did you pre-order from there? If so just switch it to a PS4. as you didn't actually pay anything yet
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

badmanneil
3 years ago#5
2ndAtomisk posted...
You brought up amazon, so did you pre-order from there? If so just switch it to a PS4. as you didn't actually pay anything yet

There are no more PS4s for sale on Amazon.

Dude Microsoft is running this and i feel they are really holding back.

User Info: Mmaguy

Mmaguy
3 years ago#6
Tell me, what made you want an Xbox One? I mean just in general, why did you pre-order the Xbox One?

User Info: Psychosis1001

Psychosis1001
3 years ago#7
bbbu-but? Don't you wanna buy batteries? Batteries are better than a recharchagbel controller. Hic
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.

User Info: tokenblackguy23

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#8
The 720p issue is what's really killing the X1 for me. That along with Microsofts lack of first party exclusives on the 360 and it being more of a 3rd party unit make me question which system I should get. Finally I held a dual shock 4 and it feels smashing as great as the Xbox 360 controller.
Arsenal!!!!!

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
3 years ago#9
badmanneil posted...
Apparently all Amazon PS4 Launch consoles are getting an extra controller for free. So they basically get 2 controllers with their console. As an Xbox owner why the hell am i not getting any cool sh**? First it was the DRM, Now its no 1080p, I live in America- No free game, oh and your console costs $100 more. Like what the hell!! I'm buying a console from badass Microsoft and can't play 1080p Ghosts. That is bull****!

This is launch does not in anyway feel as epic as it should be. I would be way more pumped right now if i had a ps4 preordered, and i don't even like dualshock...

This just isn't right!

You get a day 1 achievement.....
yea......
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Sol, Ky
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs

badmanneil
3 years ago#10
Mmaguy posted...
Tell me, what made you want an Xbox One? I mean just in general, why did you pre-order the Xbox One?

I originally pre ordered it because of how much i love the 360. The idea being that the 360 has given me some epic gaming moments this gen. I love the controller and i expected a massive improvement for their 3rd console. I love the exclusives, i love xbox live, and all my friends have 360s.

So with One i was a expecting a kick ass console. Instead it's over priced and the fact that some of the big games arent even 1080p is ridiculous. Honestly, now i know how wii u fans feel. The DRM thing really pissed me off, $100 more for 720p is not right, if i want a kinect i will go buy one.

Like i said, this launch does not feel as epic as it should be. I was definitely way more excited for 360. I say in a snow storm for 12hrs outside best buy to get one. I would not have done it if was One being released.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am beginning to question my purchase :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived