The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can the Xbox One do this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 years ago#1
Look at this and please explain if it can do it?

http://www.destructoid.com/this-is-how-you-play-playstation-4-games-on-vita-264985.phtml

I lack alot of knowledge about new features, correct me if Im wrong
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
4 years ago#2
no it cant
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777,(3DS FC: 5257-9927-9011), (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)

User Info: pepsiboy95620

pepsiboy95620
4 years ago#3
Can you please explain how it will do it without a handheld??? I will admit its nice feature if u have a vita and get a ps4 but I would not waste extra money to play on a smaller screen.
GT:Martin23kings

User Info: maheo30

maheo30
4 years ago#4
While that's impressive, I find it utterly useless. Why would I play on the Vita when I can play on my tv with a much larger screen?
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)

User Info: Heathenutopia

Heathenutopia
4 years ago#5
maheo30 posted...
While that's impressive, I find it utterly useless. Why would I play on the Vita when I can play on my tv with a much larger screen?

Bathroom breaks, kids won't shut up in the living room...so you go elsewhere in the house, want to play in bed, etc.
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
4 years ago#6
maheo30 posted...

laying down in bed, bathroom, living room, ect.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777,(3DS FC: 5257-9927-9011), (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#7
It would be a useless feature for me. If I'm in the same house with a PS4, I'm not going to play on the smallest screen possible when I can just play on the TV.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
4 years ago#8
This is cool and all but can I do this while on the go outside cause if not I don't care about.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
4 years ago#9
Now the vita just needs to become relevant and I would care.

But to answer the question no MS doesn't have a handheld device dedicated to gaming like nintendo and sony so there's nothing to play it on.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: diablo7238

diablo7238
4 years ago#10
It can play over wifi.... >_> sooo you can be at your friends house and play "your" ps4 at his house.

Pretty badass if you ask me.
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived