Can the Xbox One do this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 years ago#11
If you are in a area with decent enough internet, you could use remote play even outside of your house. It would require a pretty hefty connection mind you, it would work.

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#12
Say I want to play a game while I cook in the kitchen, done :) bathroom? Done :) laying in bed? Done :)

Doing this on the Xbox? No... It's the Xbox none :)
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy

User Info: diablo7238

diablo7238
3 years ago#13
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
This is cool and all but can I do this while on the go outside cause if not I don't care about.

As long as you have stable enough wifi spot. It won't work over the vitas 3G signal.
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
3 years ago#14
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.

User Info: diablo7238

diablo7238
3 years ago#15
Ragnoraok posted...
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.

I been had one.
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238

User Info: joebiscruml

joebiscruml
3 years ago#16
lilj812 posted...
Say I want to play a game while I cook in the kitchen, done :) bathroom? Done :) laying in bed? Done :)

It is a cool feature but how would you be able play a game and cook at the same time? I get the laying in bed and to some point the bathroom but cooking. Again very cool feature if you get the PS4.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#17
joebiscruml posted...
lilj812 posted...

It is a cool feature but how would you be able play a game and cook at the same time? I get the laying in bed and to some point the bathroom but cooking. Again very cool feature if you get the PS4.

Beans take a while to cook
8)
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6

User Info: BraxSimeon

BraxSimeon
3 years ago#18
Jx1010 posted...
joebiscruml posted...
lilj812 posted...

Beans take a while to cook
8)

Just not long enough to sit in front of the TV, apparently.
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X

User Info: plus1zero

plus1zero
3 years ago#19
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Now the vita just needs to become relevant and I would care.

But to answer the question no MS doesn't have a handheld device dedicated to gaming like nintendo and sony so there's nothing to play it on.

Vita has been relevant for awhile now to those that had one. With PS+ you're getting a great deal and it's got a nice little list of games.

It shouldn't be something to pick one system over the other but it's a nice perk.

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#20
Woah, remote play on any wifi connection?

Damn, that's neat. The Wii U can't do that with the Gamepad.

However, since the Wii U is essentially a dual screen system, I wonder if Nintendo will adopt this idea and use it with the preexisting 3DS? It could be done! :D
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13 Giving up on sig now, Flipnote3D got suspended in Japan as well. F this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived