All the xbox and sony kiddies must be panicking right about now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All the xbox and sony kiddies must be panicking right about now.

User Info: SnoicFactor

SnoicFactor
4 years ago#1
sure some of them will get one of them, but most wont get anything :). They mad they won't get the new best thing. crying to their soccer mom for either. It's great that for maybe a few months we will see a serious decline of these kids online.
nt

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
4 years ago#2
What? I don't know what this means.
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#3
Sorry tc i don't speak troll, english please.

User Info: AlexPuma

AlexPuma
4 years ago#4
I'm guessing he's saying that some of us will not get these consoles despite wanting it and that's a good thing because less whiny kids online playing the games?
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott

User Info: embrandedone

embrandedone
4 years ago#5
CyborgTwenty posted...
Sorry tc i don't speak troll, english please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board

User Info: jo8n3645

jo8n3645
4 years ago#6
huh? this isnt twitter or facebook....

User Info: Devilanse333

Devilanse333
4 years ago#7
sure some of them will get one of them, but most wont get anything :). They mad they won't get the new best thing. crying to their soccer mom for either. It's great that for maybe a few months we will see a serious decline of these kids online.

Funny how you post this while labeling others as "whiny kids". You really think you're setting a maturity world record?
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33

User Info: werkz_destroyz

werkz_destroyz
4 years ago#8
wait ...lemme try to figure out what your saying.........blahhh blhhhaaa burrr blaaah ? ahhhhhh ok. :)
Gt: werkz destroyz

User Info: Duke Arioch

Duke Arioch
4 years ago#9
AlexPuma posted...
I'm guessing he's saying that some of us will not get these consoles despite wanting it and that's a good thing because less whiny kids online playing the games?

He speaks troll!! Flame him!! lol jk

Thats how I understood it, I think TC is saying that most of the fanboys (both sides) likely aren't getting day one releases of either so those that do get a console have a nice stretch of time without the hate.
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
4 years ago#10
SnoicFactor posted...

Very true. Only the true gamers will be online initially. The kiddies have to wait for mommy to buy it, which might take a few tantrums.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All the xbox and sony kiddies must be panicking right about now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived