Do you think you're gonna try the Xbox One's Voice command feature?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think you're gonna try the Xbox One's Voice command feature?

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
3 years ago#11
I votd yes.

I bought a raffle ticket to win an xbone at work. doesnt seem like there are a whole lot of entrants, so i might have a decent chance of winning. if i win it, i'm totally gonna mess with that voice control. i think it would be neat if it works properly. if it doesnt work right, it will probably be annoying as hell though.
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#12
Killah Priest posted...
I'll most likely smash the kinect 2.0 as soon as I get the free console MS is giving me.
ur so cool bro XD
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
(message deleted)

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#14
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I use them quite a bit on my 360, so I'll definitely take advantage of it on X1.

This. Don't know how often I'll get the chance since I'm not getting X1, but I already use voice all the time on 360. It can only be better with X1.
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think you're gonna try the Xbox One's Voice command feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived