What does xbox live gold day one edition come with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What does xbox live gold day one edition come with?

User Info: DreDayy

DreDayy
3 years ago#1
I am confused is it a full copy of killer instinct + character or just the character.
|i7 4770k|Gigabyte UD4h|8gb RAM|GTX 780|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|540 Air|AX 850|NH-D14|

User Info: jsplisim

jsplisim
3 years ago#2
- One Year of XBL
- The KI Demo (I was confused here as well).
- Shadow Jago (I believe that this is just a skin).

I do know that Best Buy is also giving away $20 in MS points with your order, others may be doing the same. Initially (based on the wording) I thought that it came with all of the KI characters as well - that was one of the reasons I was interested.

Unfortunately from what I have read, it is just the trail version (I would love to be wrong about that and pocket both the game and $20 of MSP).
There's the deltoids of compassion; There's the abs of being kind.
It's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds...

User Info: Bigdaddy422

Bigdaddy422
3 years ago#3
Can you use the $20 on xbox one. Just asking because it says x360 in the description.

Bigdaddy422
3 years ago#4
I ended up buying the best buy live card. Too good of a deal to pass up. Basically got KI for free.

User Info: jsplisim

jsplisim
3 years ago#5
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Can you use the $20 on xbox one. Just asking because it says x360 in the description.

All of the MS points/ real money linked to your tag are controlled on an account level. The $20 should be added directly to your account for use on XBOX 360/One, etc.
There's the deltoids of compassion; There's the abs of being kind.
It's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds...

Bigdaddy422
3 years ago#6
jsplisim posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...

All of the MS points/ real money linked to your tag are controlled on an account level. The $20 should be added directly to your account for use on XBOX 360/One, etc.

Nice. I was a PS3 gamer practically all last gen, and are unfamiliar with Xbox live.
Overall its a great deal, hope i get the card in the mail before i get my xbox one.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What does xbox live gold day one edition come with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived