some of the system touches look so premium

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. some of the system touches look so premium

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#1
Like unlocking achievements and such are pretty slick. I like it. Anyone have N idea of what the ps4s Interface is looking like?
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
3 years ago#2
Im getting both at launch and i am almost certain the PS4 UI will seem pedestrian in comparison with XBOX One.
PSWiiPCBOX - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Asura's Wrath, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim,

User Info: tokenblackguy23

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#3
SS_MetalSonic posted...
Im getting both at launch and i am almost certain the PS4 UI will seem pedestrian in comparison with XBOX One.

PS4=(Sony) which means better Hardware better games with crappier UI

X1=(Microsoft) which means better Software better UI with crappier games
Arsenal!!!!!

User Info: sworder

sworder
3 years ago#4
SS_MetalSonic posted...

Anything is better than Windows 8

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#5
It's funny how people all of a sudden love Microsoft's start screen, when people have spent the past year telling Microsoft they need to change it because it isn't workable.
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#6
I actually liked metro and liked when they integrated it j to 360. Just like I hated the fact when Sony made he PS store into an app but loved the interface of the app. I just like little touches here and there. And I'm glad you see the name of the achievement when you unlock it.
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. some of the system touches look so premium

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived