Can I easily get one on launch day with no preorder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can I easily get one on launch day with no preorder?

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#11
how much is it to preorder? why not just find a store that still has some available. its only like 8 or 9 days away.
GT: DonShetland

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
3 years ago#12
If you do some leg work you might get lucky depending on your area.
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One

User Info: HackersRLame

HackersRLame
3 years ago#13
chickabumpbump posted...
Microsoft will ship more units than Sony because they are Microsoft and have more money.

Well that was a stoopid thing to say.

What matters is how long both Sony and MS have been manufacturing the consoles and how much stock they have generated so far.

User Info: mietha

mietha
3 years ago#14
HackersRLame posted...
chickabumpbump posted...
Microsoft will ship more units than Sony because they are Microsoft and have more money.

Well that was a stoopid thing to say.

What matters is how long both Sony and MS have been manufacturing the consoles and how much stock they have generated so far.

I know for a FACT a certain store in my area is getting about 3 times as many PS4s day one as Xbox Ones. Not only that, but it's about 20 non-preordered PS4s versus, literally, TWO non-preordered Xbox Ones. No, you will VERY likely not be able to walk in and buy one anywhere. This isn't the ****ing Wii U.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can I easily get one on launch day with no preorder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived