Having been a Microsoft Xbox gamer since 05', I have to give it to Sony on their

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having been a Microsoft Xbox gamer since 05', I have to give it to Sony on their

User Info: Yeomanly

Yeomanly
3 years ago#11
InjusticeReborn posted...
I would love to agree with TC, just from images and other's views who have enjoyed the 360 controller over the years. But I really want to get my hands on them myself first. Good to hear another voice saying the same though. :)

Yeomanly posted...
Gamespot just destroyed the DS4 controller on thier live stream, they say triggers are awful, shape uncomfy, and only 7 hours charge. :/

Give me batterys any day.

Did they mention anything about the rubber on the thumbsticks? A few people have reported Sony using poor rubber, and they're wearing off already. :/

They actually said the rubber ridge on the thumbsticks are great, brand new controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having been a Microsoft Xbox gamer since 05', I have to give it to Sony on their

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived