The only thing about Xbox One that bothers me is the size of the hard drive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The only thing about Xbox One that bothers me is the size of the hard drive.

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
4 years ago#1
I hope after the patch of being able to use an external hard drive that everything runs quickly and smoothly.
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.

User Info: PsychoGates

PsychoGates
4 years ago#2
Should be fine, just wont be able to have every single game on the HDD once you build a large library

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
4 years ago#3
PsychoGates posted...
Should be fine, just wont be able to have every single game on the HDD once you build a large library

That will be the point of having a large external so that you don't have to delete games every time you get a new one.
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
4 years ago#4
PsychoGates posted...

It could add up fast if a lot of games keep requiring 50GBs, sure you don't need to have everything installed, but if you have a couple games you like to play regularly that can be a nuisance.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The only thing about Xbox One that bothers me is the size of the hard drive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived