Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

User Info: Banana_Mana

Banana_Mana
4 years ago#41
Ch3wy posted...
Things...

If it doesn't matter, why are you taking the time to explain your point of view in a fairly formal manner?

Anyway, I checked Oxford... And it is there (much to my surprise), so I concede the point... Oxford does mention that is is highly informal though.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com

User Info: Riverraider98

Riverraider98
4 years ago#42
Who cares that game isnt fun at all
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
4 years ago#43
Exodus_Prime posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you actually believe the crap you type? Do you? Are you delusional? High? Stupid? Do you have a fully functioning brain? Is part of your brain missing?Maybe the whole thing? Were you abused as a child? Are you STILL a child? Why haven't you reported this abuse yet? Do you actually like it?

^
Case in point.

So all of the above is correct then? That's remarkable! Are you like a protozoa. That explains a lot!

Yet...he didn't answer any of your legit questions hmmmm.

Case in Point = The idiocy which is rampant on Forum Boards such as this.

Sorry, I thought that was implied.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
4 years ago#44
ILikesCheese posted...
Or come from a predominantly Republican controlled district where little things such as "education" are not deemed very important.

That.

Stupid kids grow into stupid adults.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived