I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

User Info: Oblivion_Slayer

Oblivion_Slayer
4 years ago#1
80/80

Apparently there was a 50% extra promotion, plus my Lvl 4 card, plus the bonus for 10+ traded in. I couldn't believe it when she said $400, I don't think even she believed it. I only had $120 left to pay off, so with that extra cash I pre ordered some more games and got pizza on the walk home.

Been a good day.
3DS Friend Code: 0001 - 4456 - 1130
Gamertag: EL VENDETTO

User Info: GroZZleR

GroZZleR
4 years ago#2
What pizza shop takes EB Games credit as payment?

User Info: thesticker

thesticker
4 years ago#3
Xbox One

User Info: 181stCommander

181stCommander
4 years ago#4
GroZZleR posted...
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet

User Info: NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra
4 years ago#5
why did you trade in 13 new games?
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra

User Info: Oblivion_Slayer

Oblivion_Slayer
4 years ago#6
GroZZleR posted...

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.
3DS Friend Code: 0001 - 4456 - 1130
Gamertag: EL VENDETTO

User Info: jasonfine

jasonfine
4 years ago#7
What is a level 4 card?

Like PowerUp Rewards Pro?
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine

User Info: weezergabe

weezergabe
4 years ago#8
Wait...EB games still exists?
3DO is still the best console of all time.

User Info: Dr Whoopass

Dr Whoopass
4 years ago#9

are you a wizard?
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#10
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
GroZZleR posted...

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.

Can see that happening if they were all games within the last six months-year there.

If you got around 15 on each game, plus 90%, for 13 games, that would get you close to 400 there.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived