I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
4 years ago#11
weezergabe posted...
Wait...EB games still exists?

In countries outside of the US, yes. They're owned by GameStop.

Congrats TC. Only one more week. :D

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
4 years ago#12
RyuuHou25 posted...
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
GroZZleR posted...
What pizza shop takes EB Games credit as payment?

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.

Can see that happening if they were all games within the last six months-year there.

If you got around 15 on each game, plus 90%, for 13 games, that would get you close to 400 there.

Where is the 90% on games coming from? The email I got from GameStop said 90% extra on hardware but only 30% on games
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins

User Info: DOWBLACKNINJA

DOWBLACKNINJA
4 years ago#13
Big Fan posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
GroZZleR posted...

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.

Can see that happening if they were all games within the last six months-year there.

If you got around 15 on each game, plus 90%, for 13 games, that would get you close to 400 there.

Where is the 90% on games coming from? The email I got from GameStop said 90% extra on hardware but only 30% on games

The gamestop I go to said 90% on everything also. Maybe they don't know about 30% thing, miscommunication.
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
4 years ago#14
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Big Fan posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
GroZZleR posted...

The gamestop I go to said 90% on everything also. Maybe they don't know about 30% thing, miscommunication.

You might wanna double check on that if you plan on trading anything in
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived