I've been a bit agitated at MS in general awhile now, but honestly...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I've been a bit agitated at MS in general awhile now, but honestly...

User Info: plus1zero

plus1zero
3 years ago#1
I hope you guys don't have the problems we as PS4 owners are having next week, I mean that. I preordered mine from amazon, had it shipped to work today and sat like a little kid at Christmas waiting on the UPS truck, got it, waited (im)patiently all week and now it is DoA.

It's aggravating, disappointing, and overall just uncalled for. I sincerely hope that you guys don't have to deal with this. I'm getting mine fixed, but it'll be about 3 weeks before I get the chance to play. It's just one of those things and I'll get around to playing it sometime. With Thanksgiving coming up, it could very well be Christmas, but I digress.

Here's to you guys having a blast next week and MS not dropping the ball like Sony has right now.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
plus1zero posted...
M$

Annnd post ruined.
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
(message deleted)

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
SunDevil77 posted...
plus1zero posted...
M$

Annnd post ruined.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

plus1zero
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
plus1zero posted...
M$

Annnd post ruined.

I edited that. Honest bad on that one...I didn't even realize I'd done that :/

Now I feel like that heartfelt post will go just flamed..ah well.

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#6
Lol, i love how this topic started with you being agitated by "MS" and now we are just all agitated by you.
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas

plus1zero
3 years ago#7
badmanneil posted...
Lol, i love how this topic started with you being agitated by "MS" and now we are just all agitated by you.

Sorry to disappoint.

User Info: JohnHalo343

JohnHalo343
3 years ago#8
I feel bad for the Sony Fanboys that took personal days and vacations to play broken machines.

No, wait. I don't. Lmao.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#9
Well I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's really unfortunate to the people it's happened to. With any luck there will at least be some kind of compensation. Maybe a 10% discount on your next purchase, or a month of PS+.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
3 years ago#10
I'm sorry to hear that, TC. :( As someone that went through 4 different 360s before I got one that didn't RR, I know your pain. Hopefully it doesn't take them too long to replace it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I've been a bit agitated at MS in general awhile now, but honestly...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived