I got charged yesterday from the MS store did anybody else get charged yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I got charged yesterday from the MS store did anybody else get charged yet?

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#1
I guess they're about to start shipping them out
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: ZeroDiscord

ZeroDiscord
3 years ago#2
How do you know you got charged? In the microsoft billing account or your Credit or debit card account?

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
3 years ago#3
When did you pre order?
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent

User Info: thatbamaguy2288

thatbamaguy2288
3 years ago#4
GameStop.com charged me! Hopefully they ship it tomorrow!
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

Dev445
3 years ago#5
ZeroDiscord posted...
How do you know you got charged? In the microsoft billing account or your Credit or debit card account?

I just checked my bank account online I'm like WTF I only got $400 in there, but then I saw that MS charged me $529. So finally I guess their bout to start shipping them Monday.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

Dev445
3 years ago#6
DeadLock25 posted...
When did you pre order?

I preordered back in June bout a few days after E3

User Info: ZeroDiscord

ZeroDiscord
3 years ago#7
Dev445 posted...
ZeroDiscord posted...

I just checked my bank account online I'm like WTF I only got $400 in there, but then I saw that MS charged me $529. So finally I guess their bout to start shipping them Monday.

Ohh okay, guess i have to wait for them to charge me, hopefully it'll be today!

User Info: matt-nicklin

matt-nicklin
3 years ago#8
thatbamaguy2288 posted...

I seriously doubt that.
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
PM if adding me

User Info: thatbamaguy2288

thatbamaguy2288
3 years ago#9
Quote:thatbamaguy2288 posted...

I seriously doubt that.

@matt-nicklin

Well when they sent me my xone copy of ghosts they didn't charge me till the 7th when it didn't come out till the 8th. Now I didn't receive it till the following Monday, but they usually don't charge you until they prepare for shipment so I am hopeful.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I got charged yesterday from the MS store did anybody else get charged yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived