Are you gonna camp in front of bestbuy next friday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you gonna camp in front of bestbuy next friday?

User Info: MaryJHappy

MaryJHappy
3 years ago#1
I did preorder my ps4 so I got mine comfortably delivered to my home but I didn't preorder xbone. Now I checked, amazon isn't selling or accepting preorder for xbone. maybe it's sold out as well. I will have to camp in front of bestbuy to get one. who's camping for xbone next friday? i bought 2 ps4 so I will be taking my unopened ps4 and troll in front of bestbuy while waiting for the line. who knows? i might get offered $1000 cash for it.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#2
No. I was just at mine yesterday and the guy I talked to said if I really wanted to get one without a preorder I'd probably have to be in line by 3pm. I'm not waiting in line for 9 hours to get a console; I'll just wait until I can find one in a store.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#3
Pay a real life troll $1000 dollars for unopened PS4 or walk into the Best Buy and buy one for the regular price. Hmmm...
Insert witty signature here.

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
3 years ago#4
MaryJHappy posted...
I will be taking my unopened ps4 and troll in front of bestbuy while waiting for the line. who knows? i might get offered $1000 cash for it.

That's one of the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
3 years ago#5
probably not i have it preorder so i don't have to do that.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: tremble1476

tremble1476
3 years ago#6
preordered mine at ebgames
probably line up at 10 or 11pm
X360/Steam: Banandon
AMD PhenomII X4 965 3.4GHz~Biostar A880GZ~G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB~Hitachi 160GB HDD~Sapphire HD7770 1GB~Thermaltake V4~Corsair 430W

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#7
just a thought here .but is not best buy open on thanksgiving for early black friday sales .so why not pick up a xbox one then INSTEAD OF friday the 22
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before

User Info: MaryJHappy

MaryJHappy
3 years ago#8
what? best buy sells it earlier than 22nd?

User Info: eLiTeRiChxUK

eLiTeRiChxUK
3 years ago#9
Nope, going to wait for UPS to bring it too me... easier and better.
GT: One Called Rich

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#10
MaryJHappy posted...
what? best buy sells it earlier than 22nd?
I was throwing out a idea .I did not say it would be true .but it sounds like a money maker idea for best buy
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you gonna camp in front of bestbuy next friday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived