FYI: You get 90% extra trade-in for consoles at Gamestop today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. FYI: You get 90% extra trade-in for consoles at Gamestop today...

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
3 years ago#11
Blizz87 posted...
So if I trade in my ps3 super slim with 2 games and a headset and controller towards some games for my X1 would I get the 90% credit or 30% percent credit.

The console gets the 90% bonus, (only today) and the rest gets the 30% bonus assuming all of it is going towards a new console (PS4 or X1)
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent

User Info: jasonfine

jasonfine
3 years ago#12
In the e-mail I got from Gamestop, it says you get 90% extra on consoles towards your Xbox One pre-order.

But saying that, I got the deal and I already had my Xbox One paid off.

So...
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
3 years ago#13
I sold my Wii U basic and a couple spare controllers this morning and ended up with about $180 and went on and paid off my Xbox One.
Who do you think you are, I am!

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
3 years ago#14
Anyone know how much I would get for a 3G Vita

User Info: Blizz87

Blizz87
3 years ago#15
DeadLock25 posted...
Blizz87 posted...
So if I trade in my ps3 super slim with 2 games and a headset and controller towards some games for my X1 would I get the 90% credit or 30% percent credit.

The console gets the 90% bonus, (only today) and the rest gets the 30% bonus assuming all of it is going towards a new console (PS4 or X1)

I have the console pre ordered at Best Buy on my BB credit card. I just wanted to trade my ps3 system in for a few X1 games.

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
3 years ago#16
They also marked down console prices to compensate, so ...

Blizz87
3 years ago#17
So I have my console pre ordered at Best Buy on my BB credit card. Will I be able to trade my ps3 console towards X1 games will I get the 90 percent?

User Info: Hercular1

Hercular1
3 years ago#18
I just traded my black WiiU and got $209.00 store credit, pretty good considering I only paid $300 originally for it (bought it from a buddy.)

Make sure you have all the cords, controllers, and even the stylus if trading in the WiiU, or they won't take your system for the trade.

Blizz87
3 years ago#19
Well Best Buy is giving a 100 gift card with any working 360 or ps3 until November 23rd.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. FYI: You get 90% extra trade-in for consoles at Gamestop today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived