As long as the XB1 are not made from the Yontai Foxconn plant

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As long as the XB1 are not made from the Yontai Foxconn plant

User Info: QuadForce878

QuadForce878
3 years ago#1
Since 98% of the ps4s came from the Yontai Fuji Foxconn plant, XB1 will have less failures as long its not made from that same factory.

User Info: Parisinflames78

Parisinflames78
3 years ago#2
I read something yesterday that said only 10% of XBO consoles were made by foxconn the other 90% were made by some other company in brazil.

User Info: QuadForce878

QuadForce878
3 years ago#3
Well thats even better news. Hopefully the Brazillian workers are treated much better than the Foxconn workers.

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
3 years ago#4
Rampant speculation.

Whatever helps you guys feels better about your box.
PSN/Steam:Jareski

User Info: QuadForce878

QuadForce878
3 years ago#5
Generally a higher employee work morale = less DOA products at launch.

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#6
Because the Yontai Foxconn plant is the only factory in the history of the earth that's ever shipped something that's faulty...
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#7
irrelevant.

The reason for the sabotage was because those interns were being forced to work on PS4s, not xbox ones.

User Info: QuadForce878

QuadForce878
3 years ago#8
You got over 600 people with 1 star reviews complaining how their PS4s arrived DOA out of 2200. That's over 25% of the Amazon orders which is not a good sign.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
3 years ago#9
MrSpaM111 posted...
Because the Yontai Foxconn plant is the only factory in the history of the earth that's ever shipped something that's faulty...


Of course not. But this plant has been reported for repeatedly mistreating its employees.
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One

User Info: QuadForce878

QuadForce878
3 years ago#10
And the employees got fed up and either half assed assembling the ps4s or at worst intentionally sabotaging it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As long as the XB1 are not made from the Yontai Foxconn plant

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived