I thoroughly enjoy my PS4 and all I have to say to all you Xbox One fans is

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I thoroughly enjoy my PS4 and all I have to say to all you Xbox One fans is

User Info: Tuggboat1121

Tuggboat1121
3 years ago#1
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE XBOX ONE LAUNCH! Cause to be honest this console bickering is dumb. Enjoy your launch day.
New England Patriots: 7-2
Red Sox: World Series Champions!!

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#2
You Sony Pony you!
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!

User Info: pistachio2888

pistachio2888
3 years ago#3
Finally a good troll i will enjoy it thanks
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#4
Wow. Could you be anymore of an obvious troll? What makes you think we want your charity? Go back to your Sony board you..you...ARG JUST GO!

:p
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */

User Info: XenoMecha

XenoMecha
3 years ago#5
Pony xbot shill reassurance fanboy kid liar troll.

There now this topic looks like the rest of them ;)

Agreed though! PS4 is amazing and I can't wait for Xbox One
PSN: Eternius00

User Info: lax_plyr

lax_plyr
3 years ago#6
Thank you for the kind words. I'm pretty jealous of the PS4 people at this point, waiting for the X1 to drop is killing me. I wasn't even excited for it and had no intention of pre-ordering until the end of October. Fast forward a few weeks and the anticipation is killing me, especially since GS already sent me Ghosts.

Hope your enjoying the PS4. I watched a few gameplay videos on KZ and it looks like a huge improvement over its predecessors. It made me want to dust off the PS3 and finally get KZ3.

User Info: XenoMecha

XenoMecha
3 years ago#7
Yes, KZ is really fun so far! The lack of a racing game has me stoked for the 22nd, Forza looks to be my GT6 replacement since it's PS3 (lame).
PSN: Eternius00

User Info: nickr2d2

nickr2d2
3 years ago#8
Tuggboat1121 posted...
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE XBOX ONE LAUNCH! Cause to be honest this console bickering is dumb. Enjoy your launch day.

Thanks.
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends

User Info: obiwankenobe

obiwankenobe
3 years ago#9
I thank you.... So many people are so quick to hate on something that they don't own or want, when other do. I am glad the PS4 and Xbox One are both coming out this year. They are both going to be great for their owners. I normally own all of the consoles. The PS3 , I lived for GT5 and the Uncharted series. The Xbox was my choice for FPS games. I picked the Xbox One only because of my love for first person shooters.

To be honest I will probably get a PS4 in the next year or so. I am just excited so many gamers get to win...
Proud Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii owner.

User Info: Tuggboat1121

Tuggboat1121
3 years ago#10
Haha, good responses! You guys must be excited, I know I was this time last week.
New England Patriots: 7-3
Red Sox: World Series Champions!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I thoroughly enjoy my PS4 and all I have to say to all you Xbox One fans is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived