When will we see our first next gen gaming " celebrity " urg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When will we see our first next gen gaming " celebrity " urg

User Info: chickabumpbump

chickabumpbump
3 years ago#1
With the xbox one having a followers system like twitter and both consoles allowing live videos, recording, people making their own achievement/trophy gameplay guides with the various apps snap apps and programmes and us generally now being given more sharing and media options
( which I totally understand and since its 2013 think its a good idea )

When we will see our first "celebrity" user and in what form.

Guides to achievement/trophies are big on youtube especially thanks to Roosterteeth who really did it first and people love watching lets plays. Will it take off in a massive way on both consoles and will we see some extraordinary and genuinely funny or helpful users or will it simply be a giant mess of bad videos and people screaming look at me

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#2
Initially it is going to be a mess with everyone uploading whatever they think is cool. But after a few months we will see some really awesome people popping up with stuff we probably haven't even thought of yet.

My wife and I already have plans to do some pretty neat videos for the machinma app too.
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
Playstation 3.5: Sameness Awaits

User Info: nickr2d2

nickr2d2
3 years ago#3
Markiplier!!!!!!!.....

or not.
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When will we see our first next gen gaming " celebrity " urg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived