Xbox One commercials missing key piece of information

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One commercials missing key piece of information

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
3 years ago#1
It's like they all say Xbox One at the end, but every ad is missing a key piece of information - the release date. It's like they expect me to know it's a new console and that it releases Friday. All I see is Xbox One. I don't know if it's out or when it releases. The average person won't have any clue it's even a new console after they see the ad.

User Info: snowboard340

snowboard340
3 years ago#2
I didn't even notice that, but good point. That's surprising that they don't.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
3 years ago#3
I never noticed that either. Definitely a good point.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: 1GATORFAN

1GATORFAN
3 years ago#4
They also refuse to show actual gameplay. It's like COD GHOST commercial showing a bunch of fat kids running around shooting at air. If it didn't say Ghost at the end a normal person would be like WTF is this?

User Info: Leventhan26

Leventhan26
3 years ago#5
1GATORFAN posted...
They also refuse to show actual gameplay. It's like COD GHOST commercial showing a bunch of fat kids running around shooting at air. If it didn't say Ghost at the end a normal person would be like WTF is this?

lol, aren't most commercials doing this these days.

User Info: Xuande12

Xuande12
3 years ago#6
My friends and I went out for happy hour the other night, most of them aren't gamers but knew the Playstation 4 had been released. They acted surprised when I told them the Xbox One came out next week, one even said, "Wasn't the Xbox One out years ago? Are they releasing it or something?" I got angry for a second at his ignorance but then we all just laughed because it was actually kind of funny. So good point TC.
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).

User Info: snowboard340

snowboard340
3 years ago#7
1GATORFAN posted...

Forza, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 have actual gameplay commercials.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One commercials missing key piece of information

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived