Preorder cancelled

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Preorder cancelled

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#31
By the way, in case anyone doesn't realize the obvious here. Lickwid is a new user even though his account is two years old. I was given a heads up that his main account is midwinter, which is *gasp* the same username as the TC.

Apparently his one thread about canceling his pre-order was not enough, so he used his sage account to create another. If anyone is a legit user here and ACTUALLY cancels their order, I will be more than willing to offer some sort of deal to work it out.
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: LICKWIDPAlN

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#32
Lol. I have one account buddy. This one was created after the xbox reveal not 2 years ago. Despite what that date says. This my one and only account. Too bad it's not relevant to the discussion here tho. Lol
PS4 /PS3 /Vita /2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#33
How about this.... We both bet our accounts that this is my only account. If the mods determine I am right, your account gets banned. The mods determine you are right, my accounts gets banned.

What do you say? :-)
PS4 /PS3 /Vita /2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#34
Better yet, let's raise the stakes breh. Full on I.P. bans under the parameters of the above.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#35
bountyhunterS9 posted...
no one cares. You're the 908734394803th person to make a topic about this. /thread.

I'm having suspicions about your numbers mostly because I don't think we quite have that many people on the planet
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#36
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Better yet, let's raise the stakes breh. Full on I.P. bans under the parameters of the above.

Deal.
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
4 years ago#37
bountyhunterS9 posted...
no one cares. You're the 908734394803th person to make a topic about this. /thread.

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#38
cheezedadada posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Deal.

Word.

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#39
ATTN MODS!!!

please determine if this is my only account. If it is, Cheesedadada gets a permanent IP ban. If I am spamming these boards with multiple accounts, then IP ban me.

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
4 years ago#40
midwinter posted...
Obviously you care as you replied. So thanks! Dead Rising 3 is such a bitter disappointment, I can't believe they let us down like that :(

Still has better ratings than KZ and will definitely be more fun.

Off topic. I love how on the Sony boards they ask how can a game that's not 1080 60fps get better ratings and all you have to say is game play, graphics don't make a game great they just make it prettier. Would the recent duke nukem be great if it looked as good as KZ or Ryse? Nope.
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Preorder cancelled

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived