The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Killer instinct?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer instinct?

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#1
I got a message on Xbox live and my e-mail saying something about unlocked characters in killer instinct. Does that mean I get the full game for free? (Seeing as how there's only 6 characters)
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: iKatelynn

iKatelynn
3 years ago#2
The full game is free to all Xbox Live gold subscribers and each character is $5.

If you got the email, then you should get a code to unlock all of the characters for free on launch day. Its a thank you for long-time gold members.

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#3
iKatelynn posted...
The full game is free to all Xbox Live gold subscribers and each character is $5.

If you got the email, then you should get a code to unlock all of the characters for free on launch day. Its a thank you for long-time gold members.

Oh ok thanks. That's awesome cause that's one of the games I was planning on buying.
I am the voice of reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer instinct?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived