Need help, guys: Cheapest 12 month Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need help, guys: Cheapest 12 month Xbox Live?

User Info: FreedomSlave

FreedomSlave
3 years ago#1
I know, I know. I'm asking a dumb question, but does anyone have any special place they manage to find cheap Xbox Live cards/codes? The cheapest I've rounded up is $50 on Amazon, which is nice, but after everything I've spent on the system, I'd love to find one a wee bit cheaper.

Just checking before I drop $50. Any sales? Anywhere I might check specifically?

User Info: elmata316

elmata316
3 years ago#2
As far as i know (if anyone can correct me) thats the cheapest you can get. I pay 60 anually for live and i am very please to be a member of the xbox community.

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#3
Do this.... there is a free 14 day card that comes with the system. Then wait and get a bunch of 3 month cards at target for 10 dollars the day after thanksgiving.

If you are in the US of course....

User Info: legend253

legend253
3 years ago#4
Where did you pre-order your console? Because I know that both GameStop and Best Buy are holding promotions where if you pick up a year of Live with your console, you save $20 dollars on it (the subscription).
GT: Lord Avon, SS: Lord
"That was the Wind Spirit? More like a tornado. Oh, I mean, 'slut'."

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#5
I waited till my Live ran out recently and saw an offer on my dashboard for Xbox Live for $3 a month, I only paid $36 for a full year.

User Info: Tomcat94

Tomcat94
3 years ago#6
If you have paypal I could sell you an online code for $45. I ditched xbox lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need help, guys: Cheapest 12 month Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived