I ordered an xbox one off the microsoft website.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I ordered an xbox one off the microsoft website.

User Info: Gallusz

Gallusz
3 years ago#1
I received an receipt number and everything, but I didn't get a confirmation email where I ordered it, and now the website is down from what i assume thousands of people trying to order it after I did. So did it go through? I'm going crazy
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 years ago#2
Atleast you're lucky enough to be able to use the microsoft store, they don't like my paypal or my debit card lol
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot Psn oH_BluRRie
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186

Gallusz
3 years ago#3
cory1225 posted...
Atleast you're lucky enough to be able to use the microsoft store, they don't like my paypal or my debit card lol

Yea, I think I managed to get in before people realized, I'm still going crazy though
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.

Gallusz
3 years ago#4
Bump, forums move fast and I really need to know if it went through or not

Gallusz
3 years ago#5
bump

User Info: 6453

3 years ago#6
I ordered one yesterday (from the Canadiam Microsoft store, so who knows) and I got a receipt number and a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Of course, now it says backordered and out of stock so who knows?

Good luck!
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I ordered an xbox one off the microsoft website.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived