Are there any demos available on Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are there any demos available on Xbox Live?

User Info: willytracks1

willytracks1
3 years ago#1
By the stroke of luck I got an Xbox One yesterday... Green box (don't really care about the day one stuff).

Anyways, when I checked out at the gamestop I asked the manager there if you can download demos like (FIFA, Madden,) I mention those 2 in particular because I know on PS3 and Xbox 360 EA always gives out demos..

Bottom line is 539.00 later, I can't really afford to buy more than one game.. But would love to sample the demos of whatever is available... What is available? do you guys know thanks

User Info: morneau33hr

morneau33hr
3 years ago#2
You can player Killer Instinct, and there is a Kinect game demo on there. Thats all I really know of that you can mess around with for free
BioStar TZ68A+ | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.9 GHz | 8GB (2x4GB) Ripjaws X Series | AMD Radeon HD 7870 |
MacBook Core 2 Duo (2.0GHz) | 2 GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia 9400M

User Info: Morpheus9394

Morpheus9394
3 years ago#3
Killer Instinct and Kinect Sports Rivals.
Gamertag: Big Bruce Cee
PSN ID:morpheus9394

willytracks1
3 years ago#4
that is really lame! thanks for answering.... I guess I am glad that I have gamefly!

User Info: Batedbear

Batedbear
3 years ago#5
Killer instinct is awesome :)

User Info: Mc1ovn

Mc1ovn
3 years ago#6
There is a Fifa demo also!

willytracks1
3 years ago#7
Mc1ovn posted...
There is a Fifa demo also!

great news... gotta wait until tuesday to open it up and play.... It feels like I went to hell and back to get this thing...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are there any demos available on Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived