Ummm....my Xbox One just turned on by itself.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ummm....my Xbox One just turned on by itself.

User Info: LaKost117

LaKost117
3 years ago#11
IWU posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Its Mattricks AI Soul in the systems network. When you hear whispers that sound like "Deal With It" you should become worried.

But I thought that was Adam Orth?

Crap you are right lol. Adams AI is disgusting himself as Mattrick.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#12
I found my XB1 standing over me with a knife, whispering "I love you".
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
3 years ago#13
Theres a setting to turn off the bone after 1 hour or inactivity, or 6 hours, whatever the choices are. It was probably that.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
3 years ago#14
xninjagrrl posted...
Theres a setting to turn off the bone after 1 hour or inactivity, or 6 hours, whatever the choices are. It was probably that.

My bad I read that wrong. I think you were whispering sweet nothings into your kinects ear (speaker?) in your sleep.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
3 years ago#15
So it turns out that after I turned it off after creating this thread, it came back on again shortly later in the middle of the night. I just ended up pulling the plug out of the back of the console. So weird as it never had done this before since buying the console on Friday until I installed Battlefield 4 last night and my Xbox One started acting all weird even more than usual. I know my console is currently set to shut down after an hour of inactivity. However, I didn't know about energy saving mode. I will look into that. Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ummm....my Xbox One just turned on by itself.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived