How do you add people you've met on friends list?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you add people you've met on friends list?

User Info: DesperateMonkey

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#1
I had a lot of trouble trying to add someone I met in game today. There seems to be no system that shows you people you've met in game. Seems like a huge step back with no player list. Is this hidden somewhere or is this now missing?
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#2
Bump.
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#3
Of course it was removed.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#4
I tried sending someone a GG after a few rounds of killer instinct but couldn't figure it out. Seems like something they need to figure out along with a better way to invite players to games.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#5
Definitely, this is a horrible way to manage people compared to before. MS needs to fix this.

User Info: mdotwillie09

mdotwillie09
3 years ago#6
I would love to find an answer to the question. I played a guy in madden it was a great game I wanted to add him and couldn't find it anywhere
Xbox Live & PSN GT: Mdotwillie09

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#7
The only solution I can think of right now is to record your last 30 seconds if the game has their name displayed during play. Not a very good solution.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you add people you've met on friends list?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived