Crimson Dragon is underrated

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon is underrated

User Info: REAL_kielbasa

REAL_kielbasa
4 years ago#1
I actually really love this game.

- item drop rates were supposedly improved just before launch. I've never felt the need to spend any money for gems.

- learning curve is a bit steep but once you get the hang of it you'll be kicking ass

- it's a blast leveling up dragons, unlocking abilities, etc

- it's fun firing up the game and getting money/items from others who hired you as a wingman

Overall I am pleasantly surprised by this game. If you love rail shooters, give it a chance.
Ponies GTFO

User Info: Hypnotizer

Hypnotizer
4 years ago#2
Agreed. It is underrated. I am really enjoying it. All the points that you made are valid.
PSN ID: hypnotizer1977
Xbox Live: hipnotizer

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
4 years ago#3
We luv Crimson Dragon.
Haven't put much time into it yet because of Killer Instinct but will in the next few days.

Enjoy.
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)

User Info: REAL_kielbasa

REAL_kielbasa
4 years ago#4
Can't wait until they add multiplayer in December. I think this game will be amazing with 3 player co-op.
Ponies GTFO

User Info: Jian_Zi

Jian_Zi
4 years ago#5
This game is the reason I want an Xbox One. I just really hope the bad reviews don't cause people to not even want to play it. A sequel is possible if it sells enough.

User Info: CyberEvil

CyberEvil
4 years ago#6
Love the game myself. Ended up playing it all the way through on Casual when I got it. The only problem is the game literally explains nothing about the dragons, stats, evolving them (beyond requirements) or how you get new abilities. You just stumble onto things. I got my early buyer bonus dragon to level 10 and didn't get his level 10 ability and still don't know why. He's at level 14 now and nothing.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
4 years ago#7
that is good to hear as this was the game I was looking most forward to and the deciding factor between getting a ps4 and a xb1
3DS FC: 1821-9521-7577 ign space
Pokemon bw2 fc: 1378 9885 3064
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon is underrated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived