Microsoft: We're still 'learning' with Microtranscations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: We're still 'learning' with Microtranscations

User Info: embrandedone

embrandedone
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/26/microsoft-still-learning-with-xbox-one-microtransactions

Reading this drivel, all I could think of was this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#2
I've learnt what I think already, I refuse to buy a game with them unless they are cosmetic only.
PLAYING - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PC), Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: MCC1701

MCC1701
3 years ago#3
We are "learning" if customers will tolorare it
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.

User Info: PsychoDrama1

PsychoDrama1
3 years ago#4
Man i hope people don't buy this crap.
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals

User Info: method115

method115
3 years ago#5
KOTRwhoops posted...
I've learnt what I think already, I refuse to buy a game with them unless they are cosmetic only.

I don't mind cosmetic or even small power ups but when they start changing the game to force you into buying it thats when I have an issue. I don't even mind side missions and things like that but nothing that will further the main story.
PSN: method114
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: We're still 'learning' with Microtranscations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived