Game recommendations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game recommendations?

User Info: motorheadache

motorheadache
3 years ago#1
I've just placed an order for an xbox one with FIFA, but due to christmas and other commitments I can only really afford one game right now and am unsure what to go for.

I'll list the game's I like the sound of with a brief opinion but would love feedback from others who have played them.

Marvel Lego: I love the marvel universe but have never really played any lego games properly. I'm slightly worried that it might be a little kiddie as I'm 28, however i would enjoy the storys (if it follows some of the comics). I could also play this in co-op with my girlfriend.

AC4: Having loved AC2 and (to a lesser extent) brotherhood I felt the series lost its way with revelations so did not play 3 for a long time. I have recently loaned 3 off a friend, am playing it and really enjoying it. I've heard that 4 really lives up to expectations, my main worry here is that I'm just playing 3 now and might get burned out on AC if I jump straight from one to the other.

Forza: I am a casual racing game fan, but have played this game a month or two ago at an XBOX One stall and it looked amazing. I also have friends with this game already so it would be fun to race with them.

Ryse: Looks great and I am a big fantasy fan (I know this game is not fantasy but based on romans, however the game setting is similar to that of fantasy games). I hear that despite this game looking amazing and very cinematic it gets a little repetitive. Also, is there any customization/loot?

Ghosts: Again,l FPS games are a genre that I only casually play, because of this I fall way short of the average in my ability to kill. I feel that I'd get some enjoyment out of this, but with titanfall a few months away I'd probably be better off waiting for that.

Dead Rising: Played the first DR to death, barley touched the second one. Feel like itwill be super fun but not exactly a solid game, again this is based on the first DR.

Feedback appreciated.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#2
Go with AC4 or DR3. Go for Ghosts if you want a mediocre FPS experience.
GT: DyingRoman

User Info: CuteBlueBabyBea

CuteBlueBabyBea
3 years ago#3
AC4 and DR3 are the only ones worth getting. the rest are garbage.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#4
Ryes forza dead rising killer instinct. Don't get multi platform games

User Info: Sexy_L4DY

Sexy_L4DY
3 years ago#5
shads3055 posted...
Ryes forza dead rising killer instinct. Don't get multi platform games

This
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif

User Info: motorheadache

motorheadache
3 years ago#6
Why not, that makes no sense at all if they're good games
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game recommendations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived