Can we link Paypal account to XBox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can we link Paypal account to XBox One?

User Info: Garbage_Day

Garbage_Day
3 years ago#1
When I look at my "payment and billing" settings, it shows that my Paypal account is linked. However, when I try to buy Crimson Dragon, it's not giving it as an option. I have $10.02 in my Microsoft account and am trying to use the rest through Paypal. Anyone been successful in doing this?
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#2
I used a visa to buy DR3 and downloaded it but it doesn't show up on my visas transactions, but haven't gotten a complaint from MS so far
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell

User Info: Garbage_Day

Garbage_Day
3 years ago#3
I'm starting to think it's not possible yet. I'm curious what will happen when my Gold membership expires and I haven't added a credit card yet.
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).

User Info: DSquarius

DSquarius
3 years ago#4
Yes, you can.

Sign on to Xbox's homepage, go to my account, payment & billing, add PayPal.

It'll take you to the sign in page and from now on when you're browsing the store on the Xbox One, it'll show up as a payment option.
Xbox Live : DSquarius

User Info: Rdeal2

Rdeal2
3 years ago#5
For some reason you can't pay by both using paypal,you either have to pay all by paypal or use a visa card to pay off the rest
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can we link Paypal account to XBox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived