Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?

User Info: tofato

tofato
3 years ago#1
I have read lots of post complaining about the price ! If that so this people should find another hobby gaming is expensive!

User Info: ShinyToyPaladin

ShinyToyPaladin
3 years ago#2
Mmm I think it's the fact that it's $100 more for a less powerful machine that bothers most.
3DS FC: 2492-5002-7721

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#3
tofato posted...
I have read lots of post complaining about the price ! If that so this people should find another hobby gaming is expensive!

$500 is nothing for a console, I paid $3500 for my alienware laptop. $500 is pocket change in comparison.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

tofato
3 years ago#4
ShinyToyPaladin posted...
Mmm I think it's the fact that it's $100 more for a less powerful machine that bothers most.

You always have the option of not buying if you don't like what they offer.

User Info: Gamer4e4

Gamer4e4
3 years ago#5
Yes, like grammar is too hard for you.

tofato
3 years ago#6
skermac posted...
tofato posted...

$500 is nothing for a console, I paid $3500 for my alienware laptop. $500 is pocket change in comparison.

Yeah that's what I mean, I can't imagine this people what would they when buying a house or a car.

User Info: Talinthis2

Talinthis2
3 years ago#7
about 1 day of work, though i have always bought a console and build a pc to keep up with the times.

tofato
3 years ago#8
Talinthis2 posted...
about 1 day of work, though i have always bought a console and build a pc to keep up with the times.

I make 500 in half a day , I bet there are people that can make it in 1 minute, and complaining cuz the competitors are 100 cheaper for me is just ridiculous. By the way I have a ps4 too.

User Info: PvtPorkSord

PvtPorkSord
3 years ago#9
If people think gaming is expensive I hope they never get into any other activities. Hell a DAY trip to the range with 2-3 friends means about 5-600 rounds of ammo at .50$ a round plus range fees.

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
3 years ago#10
its not the price its the hassle, i'm not about to gamble 500$ to play the mail game, wait until its built properly.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived