How much was the X1 worth in PowerPoints?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much was the X1 worth in PowerPoints?

User Info: TaurenStrength

TaurenStrength
3 years ago#1
«Topic»

User Info: zmouse

zmouse
3 years ago#2
I'm assuming you mean gamestops powerup rewards, I got 6380 w/ purchase of forza 5 le

User Info: poetictalent

poetictalent
3 years ago#3
I was told at my local gamestop that I get 5000 points for the X1 alone. But I also grabbed 4 games and 4 controllers. Two being those $75 ones that come with the charger packs.
My mind is ahead of it's own time. You did not steal from me. You stole me from mankind!

User Info: Stixx32

Stixx32
3 years ago#4
I got 5000 for just the X1
XBL Stixx71

User Info: TaurenStrength

TaurenStrength
3 years ago#5
Thats mind blowing, i made purchase total last yr of about $230 and that netted me about 8200 points. Did they de-value the point system or something recently?

User Info: aya469

aya469
3 years ago#6
TaurenStrength posted...
Thats mind blowing, i made purchase total last yr of about $230 and that netted me about 8200 points. Did they de-value the point system or something recently?

No, you probably hit promotions that gave you increased point values. Also buying used nets you more points than buying new.
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much was the X1 worth in PowerPoints?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived